Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Mary Kay Delivery



I absolutely love it when my Mary Kay order comes in. It makes me super happy. And, I love going through each and every product (like I don't already know what's in the box). 

I didn't expect this delivery until a week after Christmas so to my surprise I get a notification on Thursday from UPS that says my package was out for delivery early. I'm thinking, "Yes! Mary Kay Coorporate is awesome, thank you for sending my products so fast". I'm at work so I text my brother to keep an eye out for my package. Later on in the day I receive another notification saying my package was rescheduled for delivery the next day; Friday. Okay, not a problem. The next day I get a "sorry we missed you slip" from UPS stating that I could pick up my package at Zino's Convenience store. And now I'm like, wtf, who the hell is Zino?! Turns out Zino is a UPS access point but, they did not have my package. By now (Saturday) I was upset. Not so much that I hadn't received my package in the past two days but, more so that I had to put on real pants and leave my house to go to that damn convenience store. Sunday, no delivery. On Monday I get another notification that UPS "missed me" and will reschedule delivery for the next day. So I picked up the phone, called UPS and, was "politely" nasty to the customer rep on the other side. How many times are they going to try to redeliver the package when no one was home? Why didn't they leave it at the access point the first time? Who changed the re-delivery schedule? Why wasn't my request processed? Well, on Tuesday I finally got my package. I opened it up feeling like it's my birthday (I always get this feeling) and by Wednesday my customers orders where already shipped out. 

Take a look at a few of the orders in the video below! 




I mentioned the 3-in-1 cleanser in the video. It's my #1 cleanser. Like I said, I use the one with the pink strip which is formulated for Normal/Dry skin. My skin is very dry and keeping it moisturized is important! But during the summer I sweat like a pig and one thing I absolutely do not like is a breakout. So, during the summer, I switch back and forth between the pink strip and the purple strip (Oily/Combo skin). Your skin is the largest organ on your body! And, your perspiration changes with the season. You should change your skin regimen to match up to it!  


Every order was sealed with a flower and love!


Stay beautiful and blessed!
<3 Mariela




No comments:

Post a Comment