Saturday, January 2, 2016

Girls Night at Carro



One thing I very much like doing is getting dressed up. Give me a reason to get dolled up! I mean granted if you tell me we are gong out there is a 50% chance I'll get excited and want to put on heels and the other 50% is me procrastinating taking a shower because I want to stay in pajamas.

However! This outing was my idea and I had a new outfit to rock so, heck yah I was excited to go out. I didn't want to name this blog "farewell" or "goodbye" or anything that even promotes that I am not coming back, because I am. I will just be out of New York City for a while (dying in the cold of Potsdam, NY). And, because I knew I was going to be gone for a a few months, I wanted to hang out with my girls. So we went to Carro.

Carro, is this small place in East New York. Honestly, I don't know if anyone who doesn't live in the neighborhood knows about it. We used to go there in the "old days" when we used to rep F.N.G.M. and I have fond memories of the place. Plus I remember the food being good and that night I wanted to be all Spanish.

I was feeling HOT! I had just cut my hair that morning; new look!. My face was Mary Kay on point! My jumper showed off a slim figure and killer arms! I was just feeling myself aalll over. In fact, Desiree and I looked sooo good that Tatiana had to take to Twitter and just broadcast how drop-dead-gorgeous we were. Ha! Although I believe it could have also been the fact that we made her wait 30 minutes until we got there. How does the saying go? "Fashionably Late".

That night we ordered food (salmon & mofongo for me!), had drinks, smoked hookah and, listened to an array of music that really, really made me wish we were hitting a lounge after that. I soo wish we could have these types of get-togethers more often.






Friends for Life!
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment