Sunday, January 3, 2016

Mary Kay Botanical Effects Mask




Haven't written a beauty blog in a while so, here you go! 

There are times when I seriously need a deep clean. For my FACE! I always try to wash up before I go to bed. But, between the makeup, oils, and all the face touching, there are a lot of things that can clog up your pores. Clogged pores means your skin isn't breathing. Hello! Skin is alive, of course it breaths! 

Mary Kay has several different masks. The Botanical Effects mask is the one I use. The mask has a paste consistency and dries as a clay on your face. It's not heavy at all. All you need is 15 minutes with it on and then you wash it off. I do not believe in the excuse of "oh, I am too busy to wash my face or do facials". No! I take one minute to apply the mask on and then I go about my day. I check emails, I prep stuff in the kitchen, I even organize my clothes. Who said you have to sit down and be idle for the mask to work? No one. I am a busy person - life is always on the go! So I do my business and in 15 minutes I wash off the mask and all that stays behind is magic on my skin. 

The Botanical Effects mask exfoliates impurities from your skin, is rich with antioxidant radicals, it does not have synthetic dyes or fragrance (sensitive skin approved!) and, gives you a radiant glow! 

There are three different formulas: 
Formula 1 (Dry Skin)
Formula 2 (Normal Skin)
Formula 3 (Oily Skin) 

Take a look at the Botanical Effects eCatalog to see the entire Botanical Effects line! 



Stay beautiful! 
<3 Mariela 

No comments:

Post a Comment