Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Am A Mary Kay Girl!



Ahhh!!! :-) 

Okay, this is round two & I am determined to do this right & hit the ball wayyyy out of the ball park. (Bases loaded and hitting Homers!) 

My name is Mariela and once again, I'm proud to say that I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. This job is awesome! You travel, meet different women and, leave a lasting imprint in their lives. This is so much more than a pretty face- Mary Kay consultants touch hearts. 



I've known about this company almost all my life. My aunt, Dulce, has been a part of the Mary Kay business for over 20 years and is now a senior director of the Sweet Dreams team. So, imagine a 3 year old little girl playing with her aunts cosmetics and smearing lipstick all over her face, her tulle dress and, her tiny hands. Yes, that was me! Luckily, I've learned many makeup application techniques since then as well as plenty about skin care. So, no more coloring outside the lines for me! 



Now, I've been granted the opportunity to be a part of the Excellence team with Elizabeth as my director, who has been a part of the Mary Kay business for 30 years. She is amazing and always willing to help. Not to mention that the group of girls on the team are all very outgoing, welcoming and, quite dashing! I met a few of the girls at a brunch the Excellence team had in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the opening of Mary Kay Inc. (Where I got pinned as a new-again consultant!) 



Wow! For 50 years we have been enriching the lives of women every where! And, I am sure the next 50 years will be filled with the same love, determination and, even more innovation.



So here's to you, here's to me and, here's to women everywhere. Now lets make something BEAUTIFUL!  




No comments:

Post a Comment