Thursday, September 26, 2013

Facials, Wine, & Chicken

I knew that I wanted to have a good time with these crazy girls. And, by "crazy girls" I mean my old coworkers Keyra and Carla.


Now let's forget about how it took me two hours to get to Keyra's house-  because the R train decided to go express over the bridge and skip all local stops even though there was clear notices stating that R trains will not run into Manhattan for 14 months. Or, how I couldn't make a transfer at Jay Street for the A train and basically had to go almost all the way back home to transfer to the F that took me to the A. And, to top it off the A train wasn't in full service and I ended up taking a shuttle bus. *Sigh* But, besides the big headache with NYC transit I really enjoyed myself.

After a month of absence it was nice to catch up with these crazies. And, my bag was super full with all the Mary Kay products they were going to try. I started them out with the Satin Hands and Satin Lips set. Both of which were loved.


Then after showing them the different types of skin care options that Mary Kay has to offer we settled for the Timewise Miracle set- one tried the cleanser and moisturizer for combination skin while the other one tried it for dry skin. It's really important that you use the right formula for your type of skin.


Of course there had to be a little color fun in the night. After finding the right foundation for each  girl I gave them some tips on makeup application and each of us had a different shade of rouge. 


At the end we cheered to us with some wine and and then finished off the night eating some chicken, biscuits and fries!
Can you guess where? :) 💋




No comments:

Post a Comment